- High expectations for students with unique needs,
- Unrestricted access to rigorous instruction,
- Better-informed parents,
- Highly strategic state policy and more effective state education agencies,
- Excellence in career training and a more productive use of the senior year, and
- Competitive strategies for school districts.
We think these six points are a great place to start! They help protect the interests of underserved students, provide much-needed information to parents, and improve the schools our children attend.
As we move forward, we can’t wait to hear where else we can find common ground to improve student outcomes. If you have a big idea we can all agree on, contact our team so we can get to work!Print